New CMHQ Update, SUpport Vehicles Galore and New Quicker Easier Way To See Whats New!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

I have ditched the lame-assed Index Table and gone with a new update table. Check out the site to see what I mean. I am also going to be posting mods almost immediately when I get them to an area called Untested Mods, which obviosuly enough, means that I didnt test them yet, but this way you should always be able to get whats new without having to neccesarrly wait for me get them posted properly. Details on the CMHQ News page.

Now, for mods, well we got the fancy smancy new T8 and Stuart Kangaroo thats been tooling around here over the last few days and some other updates to Marco's earlier Sherman and Firefly Mods.

But whats really kicking is a huge pack of new mods from Fernando J. Carrera Buil. He has done three incredible paint schemes for the 251/1, 251/2, 251/9 and 251/16. They include batch files to convert and even have a SS and Wehrmacht option. KILLER!

new251_1tn.jpg

You know where to go for the good stuff!

biggrin.gif

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission and home of the CMMC

CMHQ-Annex

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 12-06-2000).]

Matt that sounds awsome! we all know how busy you are and how hard it is to be forty different places at once. I think giving us the chance to download mods as they come in is great. Thanks!

Mord

[This message has been edited by Mord (edited 12-06-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mikey D:

Can you imagine the makers of DOOM accepting 3rd party art revisions? This company's simply amazing. (first time post)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ALL textures in CM can be modifies, and I mean ALL of them, except a few like the bazooka, piat, panzerschreck, and berrets

------------------

"We're not gonna just shoot the bastards`, we're gonna cut out their living guts, and use them to grease the treads of our tanks."

"We're going to murder those lousey hun bastards by the buschel."

"The Nazis are the enemy, wade into them,

spill their blood, shoot them in the belly."

"We are not holding our position, let the hun do that."

"We are advancing constantly, we are not interested in holding onto anything except the enemy."

"We're gonna hold onto him by the nose, and we're gonna kick him in the ass."

"We're gonna kick the hell out of him all the time, and we're going to go through him like crap through a goose."--George S. Patton

Guest Lord General MB

Sir,

Madmatt, Didi you find your award to ugly to view? or are you just bitter.... :)

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army

Thanks for reorganizing CMHQ. The new table is a lot better than the list. Now how about a few more turns on that AAR, please?

Can you start a betting pool on CMHQ so we can gamble on whether Fionn wins or not?

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

-Commercial fishing in Kodiak, Alaska

Guest Madmatt

Lord General, Its coming up, I need to give it the display case it so deserves.

Updated AAR turns are forthcoming.

You can have a new Beta Patch with new fixes or the AAR, you decide. wink.gif

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission and home of the CMMC

CMHQ-Annex

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing