Yet another shipping update

Guest Big Time Software

Guest Big Time Software

Good news and so-so news...

Good news is that, after two days and about 2 dozen phone calls, the problems with our credit card company have been cleared up. Sheesh... what a mess smile.gif This means that charges should show up on your cards pretty soon (I don't know what kind of delays each card provider has). If you sent a correction in the last day or so I am still in the process of fixing it, so no charges have been placed yet.

Now for the so-so news...

More units went out today. But the early preorders (with posters) proved to be more of a problem than our fulfillment house expected in terms of time. So things are going slowly today, even though there are about a dozen people processing orders (including their sales staff smile.gif). They should be done with all of these by tomorrow morning and then they will be able to crank through the rest. This means that some units won't go out until Monday most likely.

Sorry things are moving slower than expected, but I assure you there are many people busting their butts to get them all out ASAP. I've worked with these folks for 5 years now, and have even pitched in to help them, so I know our stuff is in good hands.

Thanks,

Steve

Waaaaaaah! My credit card still doesn't show up as charged even though I preordered (I think) with the early bunch back in October. Some of the other Australians I know have had theirs charged, so I am out in the cold.

I am not expecting anyone to check, but now I have to wait til Monday even to know if the card got charged, let alone any expectation of when arrival will be through the gauntlet of inept and insane postal workers on your side of the pond and the inept and lazy postal workers, customs agents and office staff on this end.

Oh Combat Mission why have you forsaken me? Now I have to listen to the black hearted Berli, raving lunatic Peng and speed freak Manieri go on about the features, suprises and lack of sleep they are getting while I am wasting away toiling in productive labour.

------------------

desert rat wannabe

Guest Pillar

If I drive down to the warehouse can I just pick my copy up? wink.gif

(Only kidding of course!)

Thanks for the update -- I nominate BTS for the most informative company ever award! smile.gif

Seems to me we'll notice when people start getting it when they mysteriously disappear from the forum for days on end! I don't imagine too many of those lucky folks will be posting to torment the other, less fortunate among us, since they'll be too busy blowing s--t up. :)

Dar

Good news is that, after two days and about 2 dozen phone calls, the problems with our credit card company have been cleared up. Sheesh... what a mess smile.gif

Dear Steve I had recently sent you an email explaining my situation. You guys had sent me the letter explaining my credit card declined, well I am still using it, it still works..My point is when do you suppose you will get to shipping the correction orders dealing wth the credit card problem? PS I still haven't gotten a letter saying that I have orderred the game even though I have!!(twice)PS. My letter I sent To you has a key name in it Matt Drumheller(Roseville Ca) please if you can, can you tell me if my order of a mac and pc game is being rectified and shipped!

Captain... I think that is exactly what they are saying. I believe I ordered just after the poster offer stopped....I guess I am beat for playing before I go away...oh well I won't be thinking about it (too much) while on vacation and at least I will know that when I get home it will be waiting for me......but still the King is bummed....anybody live in Italy and wouldn't mind if my wife and I stopped in to say hello..We'll bring lots of wine...I promise.

------------------

"To conquer death you only have to die" JC