Italian Artillery Commands...?

Lordy, I have a headache down the top center of my skull right now. Yesterday I got my covid shot too! Ugggh

Anyway, I am working on getting Spanish voices into CM for a CMRT Spanish Blue Division Mod some time in the future...and I just noticed that the Italians have forward observers and off-map artillery but the artillery commands voices are all missing. Somebody double check me please!

I ran a quick battle and dialed up some artillery action. He said nothing at all. What is that all about? I can search the forum if this was already discussed but it is interesting...

That's pretty common... even the WW2 Germans don't have FO voices (though they do in Shock Force). Nor do the Syrians in CMSF2 or the Afghans/DRA in CMA.

Techncially the Canadians don't have any voices in CMBN either (just a mix of the British & American voice files)... but they do in CMFI & always did in Shock Force?

It should be noted that even though the voice files are missing, if you add correctly names .wav files to your game, CM will use them.

As such I've added at least some FO voices for all the nations as part of the CMFI 'All in One' modpack... also for the Syrians & Afghans in their respective modpacks.

19 hours ago, kohlenklau said:

Oddly, in my CMFI folder the Germans DO have artillery voice files.

I just checked you're right... although mine do sound kinda weird.

Not too sure why I thought they weren't there at all.

PS

Your test .wavs will definately work.

Edited by 37mm