FR Broken Shield campaign - "Protect the Propaganda Film Team and the Repair Crew"

SDG

The mission says that I should preserve the film team of the Propaganda Ministry and the repair crew that has been pressed into frontline service, else I will suffer penalties during the campaign.

I would love adhere to the above advice, the only problem is that I am unable to find these buggers. Clicked through all my units..

If anyone knows what troops does the briefing refer to, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

6 minutes ago, benpark said:

The repair crew should be right where the camera stats when the scenario loads, by the Tiger. The other group is in the small farm objective near the Hegikastely to your left-center flank. They are also notated in the Unit name.

Did you get access to upload the modified campaign yet?  I want to wait until you do to start this one.

5 minutes ago, Commanderski said:

Did you get access to upload the modified campaign yet?

The patch will incorporate some time extensions that should alleviate the early campaign time crunch, while still maintaining the AI's abilities and the overall plan for the battle depicted. Best to do it that way, so everyone gets it in one place.

Shouldn't be too long on that, I'd think but Elvis will let us know when it is very very ready.

11 minutes ago, benpark said:

The repair crew should be right where the camera stats when the scenario loads, by the Tiger. The other group is in the small farm objective near the Hegikastely to your left-center flank. They are also notated in the Unit name.

Dear Benpark,

Thx for the super-quick response, was able to find them (didnt check the "leader names" thats why i missed them).

SDG