Sound mods

wadi

Firstly, most of the sounds for other games will work in CMBS. 

In my SOUNDS folder I also see:

"Black Sea - Universal Sounds"

"Mord's Russian Ukraine Vehicle Chatter"

"Veins CMBS sound"

"HQS 2.4 CMBS" .

All mods were sent to Bootie for his CMMODS site.  They should all be available there.

• 10 months later...

Sorry to necro an almost year old thread, but when digging through the forums for a mod I saw this and had to pop my head in and see if I could find something new (I'm a bit of an audiophile).

Regarding HQS: f people are interested, HQS is up to 5.0 now and seems to be getting updated somewhat frequently (last updated January 9th 2022)

https://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=7273  Google Drive download links are near the bottom of the article - you'll have to copy/paste them.

I tried the suppressed sounds mod with SF2, and while it sounds nice, they applied suppressed sounds to ALL of my soldiers during night missions (which there are a good number of in SF2's campaign). I found it bit distracting when pushing through some of the later missions at night, going door to door with suppressed rifles.. When in actuality you'd really want loud boom booms to get rifles thrown down and hands up quicker. 

Oh and the ambient sound mod for SF2 / Afghanistan was a nice addition when I played through the SF2 campaign