All In One Installer?

Holien

OK So after 7 years my new PC has arrived and time to get the games onto it. I want to make sure I only download what I need and have looked at the following patch page.

image.thumb.png.12d5513f667af27a46d3079dffb2eb11.png

So I have read comments on this forum that you just need Engine 4 all in one installer as it will include everything below it...

Yet this patch page states load oldest to newest?

So I look at latest patch version and the Readme says

image.thumb.png.5e0881794827a0445d9ad4b3d456d00d.png

So I have to already have a working copy before loading the patch?

Should I be looking for another download page as I can see this might have been the case a while ago?

Or should I ignore text and just download the 4.03 patch file and that includes everything?

Am I being a dunce?

These are PATCHES that require a copy of the game to be already installed. If you want the All-in-one installer for each game you will need to go into your ACCOUNT. Login from the main Battlefront page (upper right) > 'My Orders' link > look for the order that has your latest version of the game (reviewing each order by clicking the 'Click to view' link); this can be either a fairly recent purchase of any of the games or (most likely) the 4.0 Upgrade for each game. This will have the link to the all-in-one installer for that game. If you didn't purchase a 4.0 Upgrade for a game, then the 3.0 Upgrades typically should have the fully patch 3.x version of the game. Anything earlier than this will NOT have an all-in-one installer. Typically you shouldn't need to patch or install anything else for the game, all patches and modules (if there are any) should be included in this installer.

OK I think I know what I need to do, thanks for helping, I am getting overwhelmed with all the different update processes, not a battlefront issue, just me trying to get the new pc up to same position of old pc before I switch over. 

I just discovered today new pc's don't have cd rom drives, makes sense but I had not clocked the spec did not have a cd rom. It then took me ages wading through Microsoft site to try and get office 2013 on the new pc as my cd rom with the software is redundant. 

So I guess I had in my mind looking for the link for the all in one installer would be on the patch page but the link is hidden within my orders. I will explore this in the morning....

Thank you for your reply. 

Well I have got Red Thunder working but CMBN is eluding me with the right activation codes. My original version code says it is invalid as does version 2 and I think 3 I have got the following showing as authorised but game will not play.

What is the sequence for activation? 

My google fuu has failed me on the forum and I am getting a tad frustrated by this license mularky roll on Steam for Cold Wars....

CMBN Activation Issues 3.JPG

OK I have had my daily walk of exercise and started the process again by setting up a word doc with license keys as going in and out of orders is a pain and I was getting lost in list. It looks like I needed Engine 3 Key and that seems to have worked, so problem solved... (I hope...)

• 3 weeks later...