Help requested with CMAK

Yes I really am that old. Recently had to reload CMAK (still my favorite CM) and lost all my MODS!  Any idea where I can find new ones?  Tried the GreenasJades site but the files download as corrupt. Feeling totally lost with desert cam Axis armor wandering around Italy!  Help!

Looks like Erwin is going to help you out. That site link still works for me, so it seems.

@scrapdealer, if you haven't used it before check out RobO's ROQC quick campaign generator for CMAK, great for a core force campaign layer to CM, using automated excel spreadsheet. Link (from same site as Erwin's link): CMAK: http://cmx1mods.greenasjade.net/mods?author_id=20&game_type=2
and if interested a CMBB ROQC: http://cmx1mods.greenasjade.net/mods?author_id=20&game_type=3

Edited by Blazing 88's

I just installed the CMx1 games from GOG and have been downloading mods for CMAK as I have mods for CMBO and CMBB. But I have only installed a few CMAK mods so I am going to be selfish and piggyback on Scrapdealer's thread and kindly ask Erwin to upload his mods to my Dropbox. Sending him a PM.

Yes, as soon as you give me a link to your dropbox I will be happy to upload.  I always heavily mod everything so I hope you will be pleased with the result.  (I think a heavily modded CM1 looks almost as good as CM2 when using view level 3 or above.)

On 3/10/2021 at 11:02 PM, Erwin said:

Yes, as soon as you give me a link to your dropbox I will be happy to upload.  I always heavily mod everything so I hope you will be pleased with the result.  (I think a heavily modded CM1 looks almost as good as CM2 when using view level 3 or above.)

That sounds quite optimistic to me, but @Scrapdealer, I can help out with CMAK mods and scenarios, too. Drop me a line, if help is needed.

On 3/9/2021 at 1:40 PM, Scrapdealer said:

Yes I really am that old. Recently had to reload CMAK (still my favorite CM) and lost all my MODS!  Any idea where I can find new ones?  Tried the GreenasJades site but the files download as corrupt. Feeling totally lost with desert cam Axis armor wandering around Italy!  Help!

This still seems to work: http://cmx1mods.greenasjade.net/

At least I could click through until a password was required for the download.