Seeking title Russian ww2 song

On Steam there's a relatively new game by Avalon games, called Winter War. On one of the introduction movies a song can be heard by a Russian (or Finnish?) choir. It sounds very martial and I like it, but can anyone tell me the title? It would sound great in Red Thunder too.

Edited by Aragorn2002

Just now, landser said:

Anytime mate, hope you identify it.

Aren't the songs somewhere in the game directory?

Haven't bought it yet, but probably will since there's a discount on Steam till the 15th of February. I will probably buy it, since games on the winter war are very scarce. The more I listen, the more I think it's Finnish, not Russian. 

Hopefully BF will chose the Finnish-Soviet war for CM one day.

12 hours ago, landser said:

Shot in the dark....

“Soviet Empire” by Serguei Stern?

You were right all along, landser. The song is indeed called 'Soviet Empire'. My apologies and thanks again! After your tip I did search for that title, but found nothing by Sergei Stern. Apart from that Finnish and Russian military choirs sound alike in a lot of respects and the text in the song is difficult to analyse. The languages in itself are very different of course (Finno Ugrian and Slavic). My wife speaks Russian and even she didn't recognize it, although she thought she heard the Russian word for 'war'.

Anyway, I found the song in the directory of the game and again, you were right, landser, well done!

Apart from finding the song (after buying the game which looks interesting) the good thing is that I found scores of great Finnish and Soviet military songs. Especially a Finnish album called 'Suomelle-Isänmaallisia lauluja' contains great martial songs.

If BF ever decides to crowd fund for a Finnish CM, I would gladly pay several hundred Euros to get that materialized. But I'm a dreamer, I know.

Edited by Aragorn2002