Quickest Victory.

8 hours ago, mjkerner said:

that’s a head to head scenario and I don’t think those have AI plans.

They most certainly do! I'd say the reverse, the H2H labelled scenarios are very lopsided (in the sense that both sides dont have an even chance at achieving the scenario victory conditions, even if one side gets smashed in units killed).

See UK H2H British Armour Mix vs Syrian Armour mix, for instance which is heavily biased in favour of the Brits vis the victory conditions.

On 12/27/2020 at 12:49 AM, mjkerner said:

Did you play solo? I ask because that’s a head to head scenario and I don’t think those have AI plans.
Happy New Year to you too!

According to the battle you could play against the AI. I had nothing to do so I selected a 30-turn battle. I don't like Armor only. With meeting engagements, you get some good intelligence. You know the objective of the enemy; it is child's play to determine where you will destroy the enemy. No need to take your objective when he surrenders.