Can't download scenarios from Scenario Depot??

mjkerner

@BootieDo you (or anyone else) know of a reason why I am unable to dld any scenarios from the Depot? I tried yesterday and no luck, but didn't have time to pursue it. Today, same thing. I hit the title/name which is highlighted like a link, nothing. I tried the oblong black button named "Download", nothing. I tried a half dozen or more scenarios from SF2 and BN both times. Any help would be appreciated! 

Yes... there is a problem but its not with the site but more the overzealous Google Chrome browser settings that is blocking the download.

There is an easy workaround.  Either log on under Edge or Firefox and it will work normally or in Chrome right click the link and save link as.  A warning will pop up at the bottom and just select keep file.  Its an added security setting on Chrome.

I will look if there is anything I can do from my side in the meantime.

11 hours ago, mjkerner said:

@BootieDo you (or anyone else) know of a reason why I am unable to dld any scenarios from the Depot? I tried yesterday and no luck, but didn't have time to pursue it. Today, same thing. I hit the title/name which is highlighted like a link, nothing. I tried the oblong black button named "Download", nothing. I tried a half dozen or more scenarios from SF2 and BN both times. Any help would be appreciated! 

I had the same problem. I right clicked on the name of the scenario or the black download button and selected "Open link in new tab" and it immediately downloaded.