How many ordered before 5/8/99 and still have not received..

Greg, I think you're being serreptitiously punished by the United States Postal Service. They're withholding your copy of CM because they know that you want it.

Were you ever mean to a postal person/drone ?

[This message has been edited by Schrullenhaft (edited 06-20-2000).]

I pre-ordered back then (first day you could, if I recall). had an old CC number though, and didnt get the right info to BTS until Thursday last week.

card's been charged and should be on it's way. I figure I'll have it by the weekend. Hopefully wednesday though.

d

ave

------------------

The only reason for time is so everything doesn't happen at once

Scurlock,

Just do what i am about to do:

roll down to the post office and start kicking people in the nuts!! biggrin.gif

I ordered back in early october and its not here yet frown.gif

Never in my life have i waited for the mail man to come like i have for the past few days.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

thats felt better smile.gif kind of

good luck

[This message has been edited by Coolguy101 (edited 06-20-2000).]

Ordered two copies back in early November of '99. There was a slight mix-up with my CC expiration date, but it was caught and fixed last week Tuesday. Charge was authorized last week as well, but didn't show up as charged until Saturday. I think that may have been due to the problem BTS had with the company processing the charges. I am getting quite anxious.

The Dude

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. I had to not only update my card number, but change my mailing address and email. I hope my order didn't get put on hold and is stuck there. Well, Steve asked that we wait until Friday to report if we haven't gotten our shipments, and I'm trying to be patient.

But it isn't easy.

19 Echo, seething with jealousy at the people who already have CM in their grubby, undeserving hands.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Coolguy101:

Scurlock,

Never in my life have i waited for the mail man to come like i have for the past few days.

[This message has been edited by Coolguy101 (edited 06-20-2000).]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Greg and all,

It's funny. I'm lucky and got the game in the mailbox yesterday. I come home today and as I'm unlocking the box and reaching in to pull the stuff out I'm thinking to myself, gee, this was a really big thing yesterday opening this box. Now, today, I couldn't care less about opening the box, or what was in there at all. For all I know somebody sent me an envelope w/ $1,000,000 in it. Havn't even looked at today's mail. Just came in, plopped it on the counter, and proceeded immediately upstairs to start the computer. Especially since I knew I had at least one new PBEM file to play.

Hope you guys all get your copies soon.

Mikester out.

PS: Ordered my copy back on "day one" May 7, 1999. Didn't even ship out of Vermont according to what's on the package until last Friday which really surprised me since they started shipping out the first copies on Wednesday. Game got here yesterday (Mon.)

I pre-ordered over six months ago and still don't have it. People in Milwaukee (just an hour drive north of Chicago) are getting it. I'm surprised that Milwaukee would get it before Chicago. Sigh. Why bother pre-ordering if there is no advantage to doing so?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thetoad:

Sigh. Why bother pre-ordering if there is no advantage to doing so?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If I hadn't already wasted too much time asking this question in another thread, I'd heartily agree with you smile.gif

------------------

In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased. An elevated spirit is weak and a low spirit is weak. Do not let the enemy see your spirit. -- M.M.