Request for Mod Creators

Out of curiousity... but if a scenario included a "battle-scarred" sherman, would all shermans in that game look "battle-scarred" as well? In other words, can the same vehicle have unique textures in the application?

Perhaps a "battle-scarred" sherman is optimistic, as most appear in the game with flames jetting from the turret ultimately...

------------------

"Two World Wars and One World Cup, do da, do da!"

--British Hooligan, sung to Camptown Races

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Havermeyer:

Out of curiousity... but if a scenario included a "battle-scarred" sherman, would all shermans in that game look "battle-scarred" as well? In other words, can the same vehicle have unique textures in the application?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, any vehicles that share the textures would all show them. Note that there are a couple of different texture sets for Shermans, but they are only to depict different versions (76mm gun models, Easy 8s, etc.)

------------------

"Belly to belly and everything's better" - Russian proverb ;)

Guest Heinz 25th PzReg

Hi guys

I am currently playing an operation, and I have several Panther G tanks there. But one of them has a different texture than the others. So I guess its possible to have several versions of the same vehicle in a battle.

Heinz

------------------

"To subdue your enemy without fighting is the supreme excellence." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War

First of all I want to say that it was Kwazydog (Dan Olding) who did the Stug, he also did the JagdTiger, and the JagdPanther from MDMP 1. Matt, though a talented guy, (eventhough there is more than a passing resemblance to a bald Roseanne Barr smile.gif ) and the MAIN man in the MADDog Mods, is not the artist of the family... I don't think he will mind me giving credit where it is due... Dan has a way with textures.

Secondly, you cannot have more than one texture per like vehicle in CM... I think if you look closely you will see that there is a difference between those Panthers.

Bil

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bil Hardenberger:

First of all I want to say that it was Kwazydog (Dan Olding) who did the Stug, he also did the JagdTiger, and the JagdPanther from MDMP 1. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for clarifying that Bil.

My hats off to Kwazydog for some great work on those textures.

Kwazydog, what is the possibility of textures, similar to the STug, for other tanks, to include Allied?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The CM Borg:

You have been assimilated

[This message has been edited by The CM Borg (edited 07-19-2000).]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, my ass is NOT simulated, it is quite real, thank you very much! smile.gif

------------------

"Belly to belly and everything's better" - Russian proverb ;)