Dotted Screen

red2112

Hi all,

I have CMBS and CMSF2, and with the recent patches (on both) when I choose any option from the main screen, be it Battle or what ever, the screen that shows the option I have choosen shows up full of little white dots. The loading screens shows ok, and same with the main screen, but any other screen shows up dotted.  Both games run ok once in mission, but not the options/configuration/breifings etc. screens.

I tried to get a screen capture but what I get is the main screen and not the actual screen I captured which is wierd.

Any Ideas?

Thanks.

8 hours ago, red2112 said:

I tried to get a screen capture but what I get is the main screen and not the actual screen I captured which is wierd.

As a last resort you could make a picture with your phone/camera.

Edited by Bufo

• 1 month later...
On 9/19/2020 at 1:24 AM, Vacilllator said:

Probably way too late, but the screenshot problem is a common issue.  Try using the capture feature in your Nvidia software instead of the Windows Printscreen - Alt-F1 works in mine.

Thanks Vacillator.

Did contact support, rolling back version worked for CMSF2, but not for CMBS so still on stand-by with that. Did a small video clip for support so they could see the issue but it´s been awhile since they got back and the ticket is still open.