.btt file won't load/appear in scenario list

Ran into a strange problem today that is worrying me quite a bit. I have a map that I've been working on for some time. I tried to load said map in the scenario editor today, however instead of opening the map, it just starts with a fresh template. I tried moving the map file into the scenario list to see if I could access it from there and it is not showing. However when I look within both my map editor/scenarios folder, the file is there and everything looks correct. Any idea why I am not able to access this? Has it become corrupted somehow? 

33 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

Well, that's odd. I downloaded. It doesn't appear in the scenarios folder when I try to open as a scenario. But when I try to open in the editor I can select it but its a blank map.

Same problem here. Not sure what to make of it or how to rectify it. 

9 minutes ago, Heirloom_Tomato said:

Blank map here as well. I see it is listed as Beta 4. Have you got a Beta 3? If so, maybe post it up here before you try to open it....

I do have a Beta 3 and it opens fine. Unfortunately it is just outdated enough to present a problem. Stupid me not having enough backup saves.