Ammo for Tanks?

1 hour ago, weapon2010 said:

where do you find a mortar supply truck? i see supply platoons

They are in the TOE of a formation.  And on the map when mortars are set to "On Map'.  The one the screenshot came from Panzergrenadier Battalion [armored], 1st Company, 4th Platoon (Heavy [armored]), 3rd Section (Mortar [armored]).  

Edited by MOS:96B2P

If neccessary you can set up a 'stooge formation' just to provide extra mortar (& other) ammo to your main units.....Just add a similar sized unit, set all the vehicles to dismounted to provide your ammo dump(s), then delete everything you can from the formation, before setting whatever remains to arrive in a post-battle reinforcement slot.

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead

On 1/30/2020 at 9:26 PM, MOS:96B2P said:

They are in the TOE of a formation.  And on the map when mortars are set to "On Map'.  The one the screenshot came from Panzergrenadier Battalion [armored], 1st Company, 4th Platoon (Heavy [armored]), 3rd Section (Mortar [armored]).  

i still cant find it , what game?and is it year and month specific?

5 minutes ago, weapon2010 said:

i still cant find it , what game?and is it year and month specific?

CMRT September 1944.  It may be month and year specific, not sure.  I've done the above many times without paying attention to the month / year so I think it is fairly common.  Anyways, I know September 1944 works in CMRT.  Try that.  Then, below in the UI set the mortars to "On Map" and the mortar ammo vehicles to dismounted.

Since the mortar ammo vehicles are in the same unit they will combine into one ammo dump.  If you want separate dumps you have to get ammo vehicles from different formations.    

Edited by MOS:96B2P