Jump to content

Latest 4.0 upgrade incorporates the 4.0patch?


Recommended Posts

Ah...  Is the updated to latest version "big bundle" now available for each title?  ie:  Can one install one file and get the latest version without having to d/l and install a patch for each??

(Currently I only have the latest CMSF2 (v2.02?) installed on a new machine and have been waiting to install the other titles until I can do each in one install...  Yes, am getting lazy in my old age.)

Edited by Erwin
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Erwin said:

Is the updated to latest version "big bundle" now available for each title?  ie:  Can one install one file and get the latest version without having to d/l and install a patch for each??

Yes, all the installs were to be updated. I checked two randomly and they both have the full .02 versions for the full installers.

5 hours ago, Erwin said:

(Currently I only have the latest CMSF2 (v2.02?) installed on a new machine and have been waiting to install the other titles until I can do each in one install...  Yes, am getting lazy in my old age.)

Naw not lazy smart.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I looked at all my orders but I don't see any "4.0 bundle" listed.  I have always bought all CM2 titles and modules immediately as they were released.  So, I have a whole list of individual purchases.  Is there another area I need to go in order to d/l one "big bundle" per title/game family that can be installed vs having to d/l everything separately for each title/game family?

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Erwin said:

I looked at all my orders but I don't see any "4.0 bundle" listed.  I have always bought all CM2 titles and modules immediately as they were released.  So, I have a whole list of individual purchases.  Is there another area I need to go in order to d/l one "big bundle" per title/game family that can be installed vs having to d/l everything separately for each title/game family?

OPen a Help Desk ticket and I can look at your account and let you know the best way to go. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...