Please add these nice features from CM:Touch to the PC games

Just found this old tutorial video for CM:Touch, the tablet version of Combat Mission.

I thought the tablet game would be more simplified, but apparently it's actually more advanced in some ways than the games we play on the home computer.

Would be nice to see these in CMx2:

• Moving speed affecting spottting and getting spotted <- I'm pretty sure this is not in CMx2, but haven't tested it
  • Tired infantry losing accuracy and morale under fire <- tested and found not to be in CMx2
  • Moving fast with vehicles increasing risk of bogging and throwing tracks <- also tested, not in CMx2
  • (optional) 30 second turn length

Link to the moment in the video where Steve (?) explains how the mobile game works:

Edited by Bulletpoint

36 minutes ago, Bulletpoint said:

Just found this old tutorial video for CM:Touch, the tablet version of Combat Mission.

I thought the tablet game would be more simplified, but apparently it's actually more advanced in some ways than the games we play on the home computer.

Would be nice to see these in CMx2:

• Moving speed affecting spottting and getting spotted <- I'm pretty sure this is not in CMx2, but haven't tested it
  • Tired infantry losing accuracy and morale under fire <- tested and found not to be in CMx2
  • Moving fast with vehicles increasing risk of bogging and throwing tracks <- also tested, not in CMx2
  • (optional) 30 second turn length

Link to the moment in the video where Steve (?) explains how the mobile game works:

Hm... with 30 second turn lengths exempted, it´s all in. But I generally do not bet. :D

42 minutes ago, RockinHarry said:

with 30 second turn lengths exempted, it´s all in. But I generally do not bet.

Well, it's not, unfortunately. As I wrote, it's been tested...

Fatigue doesn't affect accuracy:

Speed doesn't affect bogging/immobilisation risk:

Edited by Bulletpoint

51 minutes ago, RockinHarry said:
1 hour ago, Bulletpoint said:

that would surprise me as well if true. Tablet game not simplified but rather vice versa? :wacko:

Well, I'm sure the tablet version is massively simplified in other ways, but I just think it would be nice if those features were also found on PC.

Because I think they would be both realistic and make for good gameplay (balancing the need to get somewhere fast and getting there unspotted and in good fighting condition)