New EW options needed perhaps?

Well considering there is no detail just a one liner that could even mean US own opfor doing the attack in answer to the question posted in the subject. 

1 it is out of scope for the timeline

2 there is no data to actually do anything with to say what the effect should be

so no I’d say there is no new option to consider adding.  When they do a title based in say 2020 however this is gonna be a weird game. “My autonomous drone tank just got hacked and is attacking my own guys” 😫

48 minutes ago, sburke said:

When they do a title based in say 2020 however this is gonna be a weird game. “My autonomous drone tank just got hacked and is attacking my own guys”

That will be a lot of fun.....Megacity Uncon warfare, death to the oppressors & their drone army!  etc. etc.  :ph34r:

Actually, that sounds absolutely bloody awesome.....Can I pre-order?  :P

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead

10 minutes ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

That will be a lot of fun.....Megacity Uncon warfare, death to the oppressors & their drone army!  etc. etc.  :ph34r:

Actually, that sounds absolutely bloody awesome.....Can I pre-order?  :P

You don't need to hack armored vehicles to stop an army. You hack the infrastructure inside and around it, where it actually hurts.

Edited by Frenchy56