Black Lines and White Pixels?

pds5117

I recently just bought CMSF2 game bundle with all the modules and I love it. But my issue right now is that every time I play it, the menus and sometimes in gameplay will display some black lines and white pixels over the words in selecting missions. It makes selecting options in quick battle and campaigns hard to pick. Any ideas on this fix? I haven't downloaded any patches yet.

1 hour ago, pds5117 said:

I recently just bought CMSF2 game bundle with all the modules and I love it. But my issue right now is that every time I play it, the menus and sometimes in gameplay will display some black lines and white pixels over the words in selecting missions. It makes selecting options in quick battle and campaigns hard to pick. Any ideas on this fix? I haven't downloaded any patches yet.

If you recently bought the bundle there are no additional patches.  This is more likely a video performance issue.  Open a helpdesk ticket, it can't hurt and may provide additional info you might not necessarily get here on the self help forum.

You can post here your computer system specs as well.  Processor, graphics card Ram etc etc That would get you more specific replies

Edited by sburke

You may not select to use your high-performance video card, but Integrated Graphics.  Each time you want to start the game, right click on the shortcut icon and select "run with graphics processor" -> select "High=performance xxxxx processor". Mine xxxxx is NVIDIA. You may have other brand.