There's a wwiionline borg!

iggi

Guest Mirage2k

To borrow a line from Marathon...

"They're everywhere!"

That damned Q...what would Picard or Riker do in this situation?

-Andrew

------------------

VOTE BLAH FOR PRESIDENT!

Throw me a frickin' smiley, people!

Your one-stop-shop for gaming news is www.SiegersPost.com ! Hit it!

BLAH IN 2000!

Well you know what Riker would do, he would go see the Counselor for personal treatment. wink.gif

Picard would obviously attempt to route the Borg only to find himself assimilated in the process. Damn it!

After some quick research, it is quite apparent that OUR Borg was well in operation before THEIR Borg.

By checking profiles, THEIR Borg has only been operating since 9/4/2000, where OUR Borg has been dutifully assimilating since 7/18/2000. Quite a difference.

Now, this astounding discovery of mine leads me to a few possible solutions. I have listed the most probable ones below.

A. OUR Borg assimilated a helper for THEIR forum as there was too many assimilations to accomplish. OUR Borg must answer to us, if this is the case, as to why assimilations need to take place elsewhere instead of where the only place that assimilations belong, which is right here on this BBS.

B. Someone who is a member of THEIR BBS on a visit here decided to get cute and imitate what OUR Borg has done here. In this case, that would mean that THEIR Borg is clearly a fake Borg. Furthermore, it is a travesty and the WWII Online Authorities should be notified immediately. Why you may ask?? Well, that means that all of those assimilations that have occurred on THEIR board are fake and untrue assimilations. This just means double work for the REAL Borg, which will probably not please him.

C. OUR Borg is the same as THEIR Borg, in which case OUR Borg again has alot of explaining to do. If this were the case, it would explain some of the noticable delays in assimilations around this joint lately. And, OUR Borg would have to asnswer as to why he has been two timing us.

Either way, OUR Borg was operating well before THEIR Borg. So, based on this fact, we can see which game is obviously superior.

Besides, everyone in the Universe knows that the Borg goes to the best places first. Those other assimilations are just token "feel good" assimilations.

GI Tom

------------------

To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of wierd sandwich.

Maybe we should take our cube and go whack their cube.After all the CM cube must have a rating of crack or elite,whereas the WW2 Online is veteran at best,and let's not even talk about the power of the rodent! biggrin.gif

------------------

Nicht Schiessen!!

Heck, just beam a 1944 company (any nationality) over to one of their cubes at 11:30 local. Tell them to spread way-the-hell-out among the levels, then open fire at 12:00 (per their watches) to kill all black-leatherish types. The Borgies will just ignore them up to that point as they always do, since they're not a known threat.

At 12:01, all Borgies will be pushing up daisies. "You will be assimilated" - hah! You will be cut down by early 20th century slugthrowers is more like it....

Guest Mirage2k

Or we could just send some smilies to infiltrate the collective—sort of like an emotion overdose.

Or we can just sacrifice Pat Buchanan and hope they'll go away.

-Andrew

------------------

VOTE BLAH FOR PRESIDENT!

Throw me a frickin' smiley, people!

Your one-stop-shop for gaming news is www.SiegersPost.com ! Hit it!

BLAH IN 2000!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by infohawk:

Originally posted by Mirage2k:

what would Picard or Riker do in this situation?

-Andrew

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They would go back in time and get Kirk, 'cause he's the only badass captain out there.

I agree. He was the only captain on that show who got into fist fights in every episode. You have to respect that.

As for Picard and the Borg, I always thought he just sat there and increased paperwork for everyone on board. So probably the Borg would be so busy filling out forms that they would not be a threat on the Enterprise D.