I`m New.....So what Mods Add-ons are available?

About everything has been changed (I am not Kidding) Head over to www.thegamers.net and select Combat Mission. MaddMatt one of the moderators here is the webmaster there and it has most everything including mod guides. Good gaming later

------------------

Sir are you sure you want to go to red alert...it would mean changing the bulb

-Priest

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Priest:

]MaddMatt one of the moderators here is the webmaster there and it has most everything including mod guides. Good gaming later

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Calling Madmatt MaddMatt agian I see.

------------------

Game master of Robs CMC ;)

Join or get more info on Rob's CMC today Email me at RobsCMC@hotmail.com

Rob

--------------------------

For more info on Rob's CMC go to Robs CMC HQHome of Robs CMC

Members of my CMC should join my CMC chat bord. Robs CMC Bord

BHQS bord

Some fantastic senarios and ops to be had here. http://www.gamesofwar.de/

------------------

From the jshandorf

"Why don't we compare reality to the game like Bastables likes to do all the time?"

Mr T's reply

"Don't touch me FOO!"

"Yes that's right Jerry, RUN, Run for your little lives because Tommy's gotten close enough to assault mhahahahah."

Nizam al-Mulk, (Order of the realm) In speaking of his superb disregard of maneuver warfare, in the destruction of OGSF hamsters who then carried on to flee the battle in their own notion of maneuver warfare. Tally HO!

For some outstanding buildings mods (from Panzertruppen) try this address:

ftp://cm:cmbo@142.55.231.199/pz_mods/

I've not seen them posted at either CMHQ or KUMP'S CM OUTPOST. The latter two sites are your best bets for EVERYTHING else.

Look for the following authors (in no particular order):

Tiger

Kwazy Dog

Fernando Carrera Bul (sp?)

Bergman

Molek

Kump

Magua

Molinarolo

There is soooo muchhh to choose from. Don't spend too much time trying to get that perfect look. Cus just when you think you've got it perfect, WHAMO, someone knocks your socks off with the next generation of mods!

[This message has been edited by bfamily33 (edited 11-21-2000).]

Hey Matt sometimes that link doesn't work though. Ah well yeah GKUMPS is really good too...ah hell they are all good. Anyways FLUFFYKITTY hmmm......I clicked.....I saw..... I regret......but I laughed.

------------------

Sir are you sure you want to go to red alert...it would mean changing the bulb

-Priest

Wow! Thanks guys. This Game is great! Kinda reminds me of 1/32 model tanks on "dioramas".

It`s nice the way you can colour and modify the vehicles and terrain,... as simple as it is.

The only problem I have is the extension graphic beyond the playing map. I find it to be to bright and distracting. Oh well everything has progressed nicely since the game first came out, maybe someone will address this.

Boxcar

Somehow the gunslinger grass mod changes the off map grass. you could apply his full grass mod then overwrite it with one you like and the off map stuff will stay the same. Atleast it did for me. The only way I could get the original back was to reinstall the game. Maybe someone else can add to this as I have limited knowledge of how to change it in game.

And the game is great isn't it?! It reminds me of playing armymen as a kid. 'Cept I don't have to make the POWPOW noises!

Mord

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mace:

For sheer historical or is that hysterical accuracy, and attention to detail, I personally would suggest the mods available at:

www.fluffkitty.com

They're so damned cute! biggrin.gif

Mace (No, I dont get paid on commission or anything, unfortunately)!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kitty this is fantastic! Get to work on the poloygon faces on the double!

[This message has been edited by Bastables (edited 11-23-2000).]

The mod's are cool and all but to be honest I haven't found that many that beat the original. If you go off changin' this and mod'n that you wind up with a pretty muddled look in my opinion. Personally I use and would recommend the total interface conversion from Deanco and the explosion graphics enhancement. All are available from Madmatt's site.

------------------

"To subdue the enemy without fighting is the supreme excellence." -Sun Tzu, The Art Of War

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bastables:

Originally posted by Mace:

For sheer historical or is that hysterical accuracy, and attention to detail, I personally would suggest the mods available at:

www.fluffkitty.com

They're so damned cute! :D

Mace (No, I dont get paid on commission or anything, unfortunately)!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kitty this is fantastic! Get to work on the poloygon faces on the double!

[This message has been edited by Bastables (edited 11-23-2000).]

Your polygon hamster faces are now officially done. =)

Kitty

------------------

ICQ 8273286

http://www.fluffkitty.com

I haven`t recieved the full game yet, just been playing around with the demo. I imagine the Full version is good? I used to play ASL years and years ago and found it to be to long and drawn out. This CM is just the thing I`ve been waiting for. Much better than Close Combat!

Boxcar