How could you do this to me?

There i was, Happily flying my P-51 over war torn Europe, Gleefully picking off the odd FW or BF when an odd website caught my eye. it contained the demo of a game called "Combat Mission. Beyond Overlord". Never much of a ground pounder, i thought i would give it a try just to see.

1 week later my copy of the full game arrived. (yes, it only took a week to get here)and now my flying career is in total ruin. a once aspiring mustang ace is now a dedicated Trackhead. I have spent 1000's of dollers (ok 10's of doller) and 100's of flight hours (litterally) buying joysticks and what not and perfecting my technique in my P-51. Now i'd rather drive a sherman thru the mud. I havent touched my joystick in days (and niether has the wife :-0 ) and my kid even runs around saying "ok sarge" and "Oh my leg". Thanks BTS for creating such and awsome simulation. It has destroyed my (virtual) flying career.

hahahaha don't worry you will see a plane or two in this game. However when you do the first thing you will say is ohhhhh Sh*TTTTT.

Welcome to our collective

sniperscope

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>When CM arrived, all other land based war games became crap.

sniperscope<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>