What'd I miss?

I think Doug knows that Kingfish ws kidding biggrin.gif

For those newbies out there, Doug is an old timer and has been on this board for over a year now.

I just realized, I'VE almost been here a year...

Jason

'Old timer' is defined as anyone who has been here longer than I have.

Hi

I have also just returned.

But I have been away from the internet

and e-mail and this board for 3 weeks.

I'm doing my best to catch up on three weeks

worth of posts and I all can say is that CM MUST be selling VERY well as there are ALL kinds of NEW names here I have never seen before!

Can anyone suggest some the more interesting and insightful threads of the past three weeks. Any news? Any comments from Steve and Charles clearing up little things or use full tibbits of knowledge that no true CM addict should be without? What new bugs or new "undocumented features" have been discovered?

any comments or replies would be a appreciated.

Thanks

-tom w

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> "Have you thanked BTS by buying your SECOND copy of CM yet?" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by aka_tom_w:

What new bugs or new "undocumented features" have been discovered?

-tom w

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A bug has been found in the software that will erase any social life you once had. (or is it a "feature"? confused.gif

------------------

"Belly to belly and everything's better" - Russian proverb ;)

I was well aware of the state of the art, Big Time Software, mind control algorythyms programmed into CM before I left, hell the game has been quoted as "more addictive than crack" (who said that anyway?)

I recieved my gold master cd the day before I left for a three week road trip, and I left the cd in my laptop the whole time and played it every opporotunity I had.

Any other "undocumented features" popped up lately?

-tom w

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IntelWeenie:

A bug has been found in the software that will erase any social life you once had. (or is it a "feature"? confused.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> "Have you thanked BTS by buying your SECOND copy of CM yet?" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>