Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Few Questions

I'm new to this game, I would like to know...

1. When is the release date?

2. Would there be a digital download? I went to the purchase page and it asked for shipping address. I don't have CD drive.

3. Please confirm that I need to buy Base Game + Module, correct? Is the Base Game playable, meaning that It has a campaign? Or I have to buy a module?

4. Are the building/structures in the game destructible?

Thank you...

6 minutes ago, bLuNt_wAcO said:

2. Would there be a digital download? I went to the purchase page and it asked for shipping address. I don't have CD drive.

3. Please confirm that I need to buy Base Game + Module, correct? Is the Base Game playable, meaning that It has a campaign? Or I have to buy a module?

Thank you...

I would suggest going on youtube to give you far more detailed information about the game, but in regards to your specific questions

1.  Maybe Sept.  Subject to change.

2 Yes.  You can pre order for a discount and according to Steve it should not now require sending material.  Address information may just be for your account.  You can take that up with helpdesk if it seems to not be right, they just moved the store website

3. You only need to buy the base game.  Each module adds different forces, campaigns and scenarios.  Base game does have at least 1 campaign, maybe 2 off hand not sure.

4. yes 

3 minutes ago, bLuNt_wAcO said:

Thank you...

1. The release date is "when the game is ready". There is no hard date set, but Battlefront is hoping for the end of September. 

2. There most definitely is a download only option, all of my purchases from them have been download only. You have to select your preferred method at time of purchase. The store will ask for a shipping address but then note you are downloading the game only so no shipping charges will apply. 

3. You do not need to buy any modules, however you will find you want to buy them, so just buy the big bundle! 😁 The base game will ship with at least one campaign, 20 scenarios and bunch of quick battle maps. The modules will add more campaigns, scenarios, quick battle maps and unit types.

4. All buildings and structures are destructible. 

Welcome to the forum!