Survey (please contribute)

Guest smbutler

For the few months I had my own phone I just stayed logged on all day and kept the forum up. I'd check before work and after work. One big read through to catch up on all the messages. then intermittently during commercials or as a break from reading a book/school work/ cleaning (which I did rarely). I would just leave my computer on for hours on end and I once stayed logged on for a week straight!

When I didn't have separate phone line I still checked before/after work but time on line depended on whether my roommates were home or not.

For two weeks back in Feb my computer was broken and I couldn't do any computing let alone read the board. I sure got a lot of reading done!!

Jason

------------------

Betas available to everyone are just publicity stunts anyways. -FK

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is truly Scary! [insert smilie here- optional.]

However I have to admidt to having a blessed DSL at work (so I check prob 4-5x) and at home it's cable modem, so I am connected most of the evening, except when my wife thinks it's time to have a life [insert smilie here- optional.]

MrPeng is starting to have an effect around here, did my "sense of irony" come through?

[This message has been edited by jdmorse (edited 06-10-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jdmorse:

This is truly Scary! [insert smilie here- optional.]

MrPeng is starting to have an effect around here, did my "sense of irony" come through?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK. what is really, REALLY, truly scarey is that MrPeng is "starting to have an effect around here." What the hell is WRONG with you people???!!!

Peng - no irony, just appalled by the humans.

------------------

Peng sez "die a lot now."

Anywhere between 1 to 4,239 times a day exactly but never more or less than that.

TeAcH

------------------

As I see it, you gotta ask yourself a question...did he fire 5 shots or 6. And seeing that this is a .44 magnum, the world's most powerful handgun...

[This message has been edited by TeAcH (edited 06-10-2000).]