Multiplayer campaign

Exodus

I cannot play (too many other games on the go), but I thought I'd let you all know that Corel PhotoPaint 9 will read a Photoshop (.psd) file and preserve the layers. In Corel, layers are called 'objects' but they act just the same way.

I don't like its interface nearly as much as Photoshop but it is another option.

GAFF

The files have been sent to the battalion commanders. If they accept, they will organize the OOB and send it back to me. I will put all counters on the map and send it back. Next, they will deploy the units and write initial orders and send it back to me. Now I will begin contacting company commanders and offer them a position. When all companies have a commander the battle will begin!

------------------

Exodus

Jim R>>>

The battalion commanders are still setting up, then we will begin contacting company commanders. When the battalions are full I will post a message here.

The strategic game will be played with cyberboard instead of photoshop and I am working right now on moving the game system to cyberboard.

Thanks for the tip on cyberboard!!!

------------------

Exodus

To the Battalion Commanders:

My ISP seems to have some major proplem with the mailserver. I don't know how long time it will take them to fix it.

To all Company Commanders:

The US side is now full. The German side is still deploying and no German Company Commander have yet been contacted.

• 2 months later...

After some technical and personal issues we are now starting turn one. This is a quite slow campaign, but it's moving forward anyway, well, sometimes it's backwards...

Anyway, there's a slot open on the allied side, anyone want to join?

------------------

Exodus

• 1 month later...

GUYS GO HERE!

http://cmhq.tzo.com/cmmc/Vault/cocat/cocat.htm

It seems that amazing things have been happening during the CMMC and there's this FANTASTIC TOOL!

this is PERFECT for a campaign (although it's PC only).

If you plan to use it, I WANT IN ON THE CAMPAIGN!

sorry, this thing really is an amazing tool! Who is this guy who made it? Pal Woje?

PeterNZ

------------------

"I can be quite pleasant, you know" - Andreas

"WHERE'S THE MOAT?!" - Jon

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Exodus:

Still need at least 2 more commanders. We are at turn 2.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Alright, I'm ready to take whatever fighting force to victory.

(Preferably the one on my side...)

[This message has been edited by Sergei (edited 01-20-2001).]

• 2 weeks later...

This project is too time consuming. The software mentioned above could be the solution, but I don't have the energy to try it out right now. If anyone is interested in the material I have I will send it to you.

------------------

Exodus