How to choose h2h scenerios

Hi there,

I'm overwhelmed by the number of prepackaged scenarios in the complete CMBN. I don't have a lot of time, so I am playing PBEM with a friend. Quick battles have been fun but it seems many of the scenarios are used in AAR's and they always seem a bit more interesting to me.

Is there a good way of choosing scenarios for H2H? A list or a ranking of them (this sounds silly I know). Many times you need to load the mission to know if the author intended it for H2H. If I had all the time in the world we'd slowly try them all, alas, I do not.

Thanks,

Matt

Many scenarios have H2H results posted over at The Blitz club website.  So if you want to play scenarios blind you can get some idea as to what might appeal to you by reading through some of the experiences and results that others have had.  One way that I've selected scenarios in the past is to have one player choose the scenario, but have the other player choose the side.  This forces the player who chooses the scenario to choose something that he thinks he can win as either side since the one who chooses the scenario would not know which side he would be playing as.  This doesn't work so well if you want to play blind though as both players need to look at the scenario in order to evaluate which scenario to choose if you are the one choosing the scenario or which side to play as if you are the one choosing the side to play since you want to choose the side you think you have the best chance of winning with.