AT in building - Bug?

I managed to get a German 75mm AT into a building. They were unlimbered outside and I wanted to move them a few meters. Probably the plotted path crossed the corner of the building. Now the AT is in the building and limbered. Apparently, it can't unlimber or move out.

Has anybody seen that before? Any chance to get the AT out again?

StieliAlpha,

Had this happen in RT.  Unloaded the 75mm AT gun too close to a building and Voila, gun limbered inside the building.  Have tried to move them out of the building for a while now and no success.  I'm getting the feeling I'll have to try and bail the crew just to get the men away from the gun, but end up losing the gun.

Heinrich505

Ach, sorry IanL, I didn't realize what had happened until several turns later.  I've no save for when it happened, just Hans and the boys stumping around inside the building, "allegedly" trying to free the gun, but we all know it is just an act to keep the Leutnant from shooting them for dereliction of duty.  I'm pretty sure Hans convinced the others to drag the gun into the house, hoping it would become stuck and then they'd be out of the fight and he'd volunteer to head to the rear and get another one.  Jerk!!!  :o

Heinrich505