AAR requests (love to publish)

Wodin

Hello,

To all you great people who take the time out to write AAR's for our entertainment I'd love to be able to publish them on my blog. Any Battlefront game is fine. Just need them sent to me in PDF format. So if you'd like to see your AAR published at the blog just email me with the AAR or AARs in PDF format! Email address below. More the merrier.

http://www.awargamersneedfulthings.co.uk

Thanks

Jason

j__rimmer@hotmail.com

• 2 months later...

Wodin,

Here's a link to a bunch of my RoW AARs. these should keep you occupied for a bit. There will be more, but the computer burped and wiped out another link, which had additional AARs. Should also tell you a long list of AARs from the mythic Invitational Tourney and the Tourney of the Stars was dead, apparently destroyed many moons ago when BFC had a devastating server meltdown. Also, links to large numbers of AARs at Boots and Tracks are in the same boat, for the site is long gone,,and I have no URL to do a Internet Wayback Machine search.

Regards,

John Kettler

Edited by John Kettler

Wodin,

These are AARs from RoW II.

Caught a huge break here. RoW V AARs on a somehow still working Boots and Tracks link! Five scenarios and scads of AARs. The good news? They're already PDFs! That said, I didn't try downloading any.

http://www.gregories.net/row/index.php

Am done for now.

Regards,

John Kettler

Edited by John Kettler