Machine gun grayed out

Hello, 

just a quick question. What's the reason for grayed out machine guns / target light button? Target smoke isn't possible, too. 

I can't remember having seen this before. The crew is complete and healthy. The weapon status is green. 
Ammunition is available.  

CM Final Blitzkrieg 2016-04-09 17-22-16-81.jpg

Edited by Markus86

On 9.4.2016 at 0:33 AM, Vanir Ausf B said:

Do they stay greyed out in the following turns? That usually indicates the weapon is out of ammunition, although that seems unlikely for the 7.62mm machine guns.

I play real time. I'll wait some more minutes and give you some feedback then. They haven't fired a single shot. Smoke grenades are in stock, too. But "target smoke" isn't available neither. 

14 hours ago, Ithikial_AU said:

Pretty sure it also occurs when the guns are being reloaded but that doesn't appear to be the case considering all the crew are spotting in this screenshot. (And I'll admit all three at the same time is highly unlikely). Bug?

The tanks just entered the battlefield (reinforcements). 

What I forgot to say, only the Sherman model (76W) in the screenshot is affected by this behavior. All other Sherman tanks look normal. It's the 2nd mission in the US campaign.