PC parts clear out - free "bits"

Hi All

I'm having a clearout of stuff from my man cave - mainly to make room for errr, more books...

I've a stock of old computer parts - pretty much all you would need is a hard drive, power supply, case and monitor. I'd prefer to off load the whole lot as one (free - all I'd be looking for is postage). I'm in the UK so postage would be cheaper if you were UK based.

The bits are as follows:

ABit IP35 Pro Motherboard complete with Intel Core 2 Duo Processor E8400 (also with various SATA Leads, handbook and user manual)

4 x 2Gb memory modules (Crucial DDR2 240-PIN DIMM)

Geforce GTX 660Ti Graphics Card

Geforce 7800 Graphics Card (this is an oldie but pretty sure it works as it was the one before the 660Ti)

If interested just PM me and we can take it from there. Mind it's FREE - all I'd be asking for is postage.

Cheery!

18 hours ago, Bootie said:

The GTX 660Ti is what I currently run and have no problems with it at all... its a good card IMO.  

Aye it is - I was thinking about hanging onto it (just in case!) but it's all taking up space and I'm keen to declutter!

29 minutes ago, Hister said:

Hi George. 

I am interested only in the GTX 660 Ti. I'm from Slovenia (EU). I you are OK with the idea to send only this item to me I would gladly accept it (and pay you for the shipping costs in advance). 

Hi Hister

No worries - if you PM your address I'll pop into the post office tomorrow and see how much it costs to post. We'll take it from there :)

10 minutes ago, George MC said:

Hi Hister

No worries - if you PM your address I'll pop into the post office tomorrow and see how much it costs to post. We'll take it from there :)

Ok, great, thank you! Will send you my address via PM now.

You're a generous man, George. A dozen or so years ago on a racing forum I pm'ed an Italian chap if he wanted my extra video card. Unable to afford one himself, he was stunned with gratitude. He said that's something only an American would do, not a 'European' kind of gesture. Take it for what it's worth.

And, yes, I realize you're a Scot.

Cheers @Childress I appreciate the sentiment :)

id rather see the stuff being used than binned. 

Re your comment were 50% of the guys who signed the Declaration of Independence not of Scottish descent? ;) I must admit during my climbing trips in the states I have been stunned by the level of generosity and friendliness I've encountered with American climbers. 

hopefully it'll be of use to Hister. 

Still got the mobo going if anyone reading this is interested? 

Cheery!

Yes, it will be of much use to me since it will be quite an upgrade from my 550 Ti which doesn't work well with my CM games.

It's interesting how George MC is the second Scot which gave me something for free. The other being Baneman with him giving me a copy of CMBS!

Thank you very much - will let you know when it arrives to me.

8 hours ago, Hister said:

Yes, it will be of much use to me since it will be quite an upgrade from my 550 Ti which doesn't work well with my CM games.

It's interesting how George MC is the second Scot which gave me something for free. The other being Baneman with him giving me a copy of CMBS!

Thank you very much - will let you know when it arrives to me.

You've got a 550Ti - aye you'll notice a huge step up I think :) It should be with you soon as it went via airmail.

My pleasure :)