BP1 Amiens Tonight: Victory Point Question? (SPOILER)

I finished playing the first scenario of BP1's "Amiens Tonight" campaign.  Overall, I thought it was terrific.  It's maybe a bit "big" for my usual tastes, but still terrific work.

I'm George McClellan as a commander so I only got a draw, but while I was reviewing the after-action-report I noticed that I didn't receive any points for one of the victory point locations I did capture.  Objective Don (the Sawmill) is listed in the briefing and on the map as being worth 90 points.  The AAR listed it as being achieved (green check-marked).  However, the AAR listed its VP total as ZERO!?!?!  Is this a bug?  Or some sort of design decision in which the player is sent after a red-herring objective that actually has no value?

SPOILERS:

The sawmill is an out-of-the-way objective.  It's all by itself which led me to believe that it was fairly lightly held.  So, I assigned my weakest company (C Coy) to take it.  Eventually, I reinforced C Coy with two carrier sections.  I needed them all.  By game's end, C Coy had been ripped-up.  Needless to say, I wasn't too pleased to receive zero points for an objective that I had sacrificed a company to get.

Still, I really did enjoy the German counter-attack for Objective Beer.  That caught me off-balance and pretty much halted my advance on the final objectives.  After capturing Objective Beer, I left two beat-up D Coy platoons, the company HQ, and two armored cars, one of which had badly damaged tires, to hold it.  I thought I was being overly-cautious as to protecting the objective, but, in fact, it wasn't enough.  The Germans destroyed one of the armored cars and almost routed the two shaky D Coy platoons off of the objective.  I had to send my reserve A Coy platoon, my last armored car, and two Cromwells to recapture it.  Panzerfaust/panzerschrek fire destroyed a Cromwell and the reinforcing armored car.  The loss of three AFVs led me to calling-off A and B Coy's advance on the final objectives resulting in the draw.   

********SPOLIERS (d'uh!)******************

Darn. There's always something, isn't there? Yeah, Obj DON should have gained you 90pts, though it shouldn't affect the overall outcome much. I've uploaded a fixed version of the cmpn to the Repository. Thanks for the report Myles, and I'm glad you're enjoying it :)

Edit: Nuts. The repository has closed down.

Edited by JonS

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/3/2016 at 7:14 AM, JonS said:

********SPOLIERS (d'uh!)******************

Darn. There's always something, isn't there? Yeah, Obj DON should have gained you 90pts, though it shouldn't affect the overall outcome much. I've uploaded a fixed version of the cmpn to the Repository. Thanks for the report Myles, and I'm glad you're enjoying it :)

Edit: Nuts. The repository has closed down.

@JonS, have you had the opportunity to upload a fixed version of the cmpn yet?

Great research and mapmaking job by the way, the variants of a given situation makes me want more of the same kind, thinking it would be useful to learn the ropes and how to handle diffrent armies CM is giving us to play with.