So wiil ther be any surpises......

Oh, that's a question because I'm losing track of what's been revealed! :D

I had thought the Sturmtiger firing a proper 3-D projectile (which is pretty freakin' spectacular) was going to be a hidden surprise but Chris revealed it in one of his online shows. They've revealed the new narrow stream/ditch art, the seasonal terrain art and the new flame animations. They've shown a lot of the new uniforms. They've put up the manual online with all the vehicles. Has anyone mentioned the genetically engineered Nazi dinosaur army in the game? I hope I haven't revealed anything I shouldn't have.

Oh, that's a question because I'm losing track of what's been revealed! :D

<snipped>

Has anyone mentioned the genetically engineered Nazi dinosaur army in the game? I hope I haven't revealed anything I shouldn't have.

Possibly, But revealing the "Iron Skies - 2" derivative suggests the initial "Iron Skies" Nazi Moon Fortress which has not yet been mentioned yet . . . . :ph34r:

Really... no kidding... I have a buddy who genuinely believes that the Nazis flew flying saucers in WWII and the gubmint is keeping it a secret from us. He's the product of the American educational system combined with widespread internet conspiracy theory communities.

Edited by MikeyD