Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Newbie bringing a gift !

17pounder

Hi all, I'm a keen CM freak and have been playing the series since CMBO, but this is the first time I've been on this forum. Currently my fav is red Thunder, but I just love the entire series; best computer war-game ever. Maybe I like the Eastern Front best because I have no interest in who wins particularly and hence can really enjoy seeing both sides taking a beating!!

Wonder if any of you had seen this nice bit of German newsreel footage on youtube:

Be patient through the dull bits because it really heats up later (about 3.33m). Best of all the footage has been digitally enhanced and it REALLY makes a differance, which makes it special in my book. After some tank ditch digging and a show of Kriegsmarine might you'll see fw-190 jabo's hassling the Russians and later some excellent action footage of Stug's supported by infantry battling Red armour at quite close range. Later the film has the Americans on the receiving end too, guess the German public are being told that Germany is winning on both fronts! It's great footage though.

• 1 month later...