Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Couple of questions about new forum on android phones

rocketman

After the update to the forum, I can't find (if there is one) button form "New Content" which I used a lot in the old version. Do you need to log in to find it? Which brings me to the next question - I can't log in using same info as on this site. Is there a restriction so you can't be logged in on several devices at once?

Like you I can't find a button for new content. However you get pretty much the same content by selecting 

More

activity stream 

and set content type to topics

To refresh just swipe down when on the main page

Just to add I log on with the same user name and password on all my devices and at the same time.

HTH

P

Edited by Pete Wenman

Like you I can't find a button for new content. However you get pretty much the same content by selecting 

More

activity stream 

and set content type to topics

I still like the old feature better. This is more of a hassle, and it resets so that you have to select topics over again for each visit.

The New Content button is the white star at the top of the page next to the search button.

Perhaps I should have been more clear in the first post, apart from the title, but it concerns an android phone (Sony Xperia Z5 Compact - Chrome browser). No star near the search button there.

Thing is that I created a new password after the new forum launched, using the feature under "account". Maybe the android site only accepts the old password, which would be strange.

That would indeed be strange.  One thing to not is your log in ID is no longer your email it is your forum name.  In your case rocketman.  Could that be the problem?

Perhaps I should have been more clear in the first post, apart from the title, but it concerns an android phone (Sony Xperia Z5 Compact - Chrome browser). No star near the search button there.

Yeah I do not see such a thing on my BB either.  But what I do have that I am liking is once I navigate to a forum with content and I read the first unread post there at the bottom of the screen is a convenient link to the next unread comment.  That way I can easily read everything in a forum and then navigate to the next forum and repeat.