FURY and screenshots?

Hello Gents:

Why is it that FURY allows a nice screenshot to be taken using F 11 and F 12 keys during the course of a game, but does not allow that full size screenshot to be able to be included with a forum post? Seems counter productive... Oxymoron is what comes to mind! Might there be an adjustment to forum attachments to allow these full size screenshots or an adjustment to the size of the in game screenshots (done automatically) that would be acceptable to be used in post attachments? Something seems to missing in the equation between screenshots and forum posts?

Just thinking, Bob

PS: After-all where do you expect that screenshots are going to be used?

PSS: Posted one of your full size screenshots over at the Matrix CTGW forum in the SCWWI thread and it came out just beautiful, but cannot do it here. Does not make any sense????

Edited by operating

Hi Bob

The forum software isn't designed by us here at Fury, but the best thing I can suggest for adding screenshots here is uploading them to somewhere like Photobucket and then pasting the link from Photobucket into a post here. It takes longer than posting directly, but they will look a lot nicer.

Bill

Hi Bob

The forum software isn't designed by us here at Fury, but the best thing I can suggest for adding screenshots here is uploading them to somewhere like Photobucket and then pasting the link from Photobucket into a post here. It takes longer than posting directly, but they will look a lot nicer.

Bill

Mr. Bill,

Oooohh! I think you are being too nice to the forum software people! What can be done to kick their butt to get up to snuff? If other forums can do it, this forum can do it... Or, Is it something that costs you "Dinars" to upgrade the forum to accomplish a compatible f 11 and f 12 screenshot relationship with forum posts? Personally, I don't want to deal with a photoshop, I'd rather have everything to do with screenshots right here under one roof, there would no need to jump through hoops to do a simple task. I'm willing to bet there are many members here who would agree with me, they'd like to have a quality experience posting here too.

Mr. Bob

Hi Bob,

The F11/12 setup was just for the main screen but I can see how it would make sense to allow it throughout the game regardless of screen.  For now you'll just have to use the Print Screen function to copy the current screen into a buffer and then paste it in MS Paint or similar (and then save it as a file).

Hubert

Hello Bill!

Here's what I am talking about:  http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3904780&mpage=1&key=?  Just scroll down the posts  to a beautiful screenshot of your game.  Wouldn't it be nice to have screenshots like that here on this forum? 

All the best, Bob

Hi Bob, that does look very nice and Battlefront is now aware of this thread request.  Keep in mind that every forum has different settings and policies but Battlefront tends to be quite proactive so we'll see :)

Hubert

Edited by Hubert Cater