We are Wal-Mart!

chipotle does similar stuff. i quit moments before firing for a variety of reasons not least of which tellin new hires that at close we lined up in front of the chipotle sign and sieg heiled the chipotle name. one actually believed me and asked the manual labor does suck but im working about 60 hrs a week and i have fun with it. its also partially resignation that i wont be able to get other jobs due to poor decisions in my twenties especially very young twenties. what does suck is they dont pay you a living wage prices have gone up but in most states minimum wage hasnt. You should at least be able to gave a roof and food on 40 hrs a week but its not possible on minimum wage or even ten dollars an hr hence my two jobs.

Edited by Sublime

You'll notice more people in the video have chosen to abstain from the brainwash reinforcement drill than are actually joining in the fun. And you can bet that management is taking names.

How about the zombie on background vocals? Not a whole lot of enthusiasm there, either. Oh well, it was on company dime, after all.

Now back to your mindless jobs...or we'll start a union.

Edited by BLSTK

Thank god I was a bike courier when I had to take a non skilled job.  Worked hard but you earned more the harder you worked and you mostly worked solo.

And no self respecting bike courier would ever be caught dead doing this kind of skit.

Edited by sburke

One thing I have never been good at is feigning enthusiasm. I would be the "zombie on background vocals".

Oops. Didn't mean to call you a zombie, DW.

Does Walmart provide singing lessons? Clearly their tribal drum and chanting lessons have already paid off for your fearless leader (front and center in the video, leading his men and women into battle, as it should be.)

Perhaps you might make a suggestion during the next round of contract negotiations?