How to Unlicense?

I bought a bundle of three CMSF modules (Marines, British Forces, and NATO) and my Avast antivirus interfered with the Marines licensing.  I've been advised to unlicense and relicense.  The Marines module says there's a FAQ on Battlefront that explains unlicensing, but I haven't been able to find it.  Anyone know the procedure?  Sorry for posting in the Black Sea forum....thought I'd get a quicker response.

Hmm, from what I remember there was a little executable that you simply double click and that gets it done.  You have to go into your CMSF folder where the main executable is and you should see a little executable that says 'unlicense'.  At least that's the way I remember it.

There's an uninstall application, but no unlicense.

I think that perhaps the uninstall causes the unlicense menu to pop up as part of the process.  It has been a while so I can't be 100 percent sure, but I remember double clicking on something and the unlicensed thing popping up.

Now that I think about it I think the unlicensing was different when the game was first released.  You had to unlicense separately from the uninstall.  However, I think the licensing changed with the later modules and the game was unlicensed when the game was uninstalled.

you may want to start with the helpdesk.  I haven't uninstalled in a little bit but I was asked in the process to unlicense.  Better to ask than to create a problem unnecessarily.

from the knowledgebase

(this info applies only to games using eLicense, e.g. CMSF. Newer games are using a different Online Activation System and do not need to be unlicensed)

The important piece of info first: When you have a module, you do not need to do anything - ever again - with the base game alone. No need to unlicense or relicense it etc. All of this is taken care of automatically when you do something with a module: for example, unlicensing a module automatically also unlicenses your base game.

So, in order to unlicense simply use the "Unlicense..." link under Start->Programs->Battlefront->.

you may want to start with the helpdesk.  I haven't uninstalled in a little bit but I was asked in the process to unlicense.  Better to ask than to create a problem unnecessarily.

from the knowledgebase

(this info applies only to games using eLicense, e.g. CMSF. Newer games are using a different Online Activation System and do not need to be unlicensed)

The important piece of info first: When you have a module, you do not need to do anything - ever again - with the base game alone. No need to unlicense or relicense it etc. All of this is taken care of automatically when you do something with a module: for example, unlicensing a module automatically also unlicenses your base game.

So, in order to unlicense simply use the "Unlicense..." link under Start->Programs->Battlefront->.

Ok, I see the unlicensing option.  I'll unlicense the two modules, one of which will apparently unlicense the base game.  Then I'll uninstall the base game....wiping out all traces.....and reinstall the base and all three modules using my original order keys, while making certain to disable AVAST so I can license all without error.  Sound right?

Ok, I see the unlicensing option.  I'll unlicense the two modules, one of which will apparently unlicense the base game.  Then I'll uninstall the base game....wiping out all traces.....and reinstall the base and all three modules using my original order keys, while making certain to disable AVAST so I can license all without error.  Sound right?

Yeah, but I have been known to be wrong.  :D