Unit Stats

Wow, Long time CM1 player coming back to the fold.  I am very happy to see that the game has implements the WEGO system again, Im sold!!  So, I started with the CMBN, a few quick questions.  Are there detailed stats on units in the game?  In CM, If i recall you could see things like gun type and i think armor thickness in the buy screen.  Second question, is there a way to specify the points used in quick battles?  seems  the game has pre canned points for size it looks like.   Loving it by the way guys, looking forward to moving though to the newest one.  Where is my Peng thread!!

Steel

Welcome back!!

The info is not as detailed in CM2 as CM1 but the middle part of the UI has 3 tabs that give you some of the information you need.  On the QB points you can adjust one side +/- % so while you cannot set the limit you can adjust the ratio between the 2 sides.

Hope that helps

You can find a lot of detailed information in the game manual, there are whole sections given to unit and weapon information.

There is no pop up unit details screen in game however.

I don't know why one would willingly seek out the cesspool, unless one has an affinity for bengay and mothballs.

You can find the denizens here:

There is still some action in there, when they remember to take their arthritis medications.

Welcome back.

Edited by SLIM

In CM, If i recall you could see things like gun type and i think armor thickness in the buy screen.

I never did understand why armor thickness was taken out.  I mean it's not like it's some gamey bit of info you can take advantage of. This kind of data would be known to any tank commander in the field...so why remove it from the UI?