Where's CMV and CMP?

I decided to ask here since apparently it's the most busy forum at the moment - or just first from the top. The issue I'd like to put forwards is that if we hapen to have CM Afghanistan on top of all of the other theaters, then why there's no CM Vietnam and WWII Pacific and far East theaters? Is this a conspiracy of the heavy and medium armour faction?

Yest since my times with Steel Panthers WWII and MBT I was wondering why people are so fixed on tanks whereas I have always deemed them a necessary evil? At least we could choose there, here the choices seem to be quite limited yet although apparently more and more people realize that what we need is a way more flexible approach than simply packing an armoured punch all the time. 

So how about that Vietnam including the French colonial war in Indochina and the Pacific theater? I guess I have sem some mods for Pacific, but haven't seen any Indochinese attempts.

Edited by burroughs