Panzer Marsch Mission 3 Battle of Bloody Gulch

Hey There!

I'm currently playing the panzer marsch campaign and so far ive encountered a weird problem.

At the beginning i got some pumas, a panzer grenadier company and something which looks like an anti tank company since there are AT (AT57mm L/43 6pdr which doesnt seem to be a german design at all (??)) guns packed to the SPW250's... but there is no ammo for the at guns at all.

- none in the vehicles, none on the crews - just the guns with no ammo which is a shame because i could use them very much against the us counter attack with those shermans.

I simply dont see the point in sending at guns without ammo into the battle... so this might be a bug? or did i do smth wrong?

Are you playing with a fully upgraded and updated game?  If so then this may be an issue with the campaign itself due to it being designed with CMx2 1.0.  There have been a number of changes to CMBN's TO&Es from the various patches and upgrades that have unfortunately created "bugs" such as missing or extra equipment/vehicles and OOB issues in older campaigns/scenarios. 

Since all the scenarios/campaigns for CMBN (and other CMx2 games) are user "donated," BF doesn't fix them when it patches or upgrades the game.  It leaves the decision to update a scenario/campaign to the campaign designer and/or the players.  Sadly, a number of the earlier released campaigns have some TO&E issues due to their not being updated.  The campaigns are particularly problematic as to being updated due to how they are structured.  Apparently, it would require a lot of work.

I just realized that it COULD be that i just upgraded and used an old savegame to continue the campaign <- sounds like a big error possibility factor for me. ill just reinstall everything and start the campaign again from the beginning - once that is done ill report if the "bug" (if it is one) disappeared

just a question - what about reinstalling the games. i remember a licensing/unlicensing tool for shock force modules, is there something like that for cmbn?

So to keep you updated: Everything is fine now after reinstalling the game. No more "no ammo" AT guns - in fact, the at guns disappeared and got replaced with more panzergrenadiers - hooray!

Thank you all for your great input - since i'm combat mission addicted once again im quite sure that ill be more active on these forums :) you guys are great!