Actual battles from the Donbass war -any made?

Hi All,

Seeing as we have a highly detailed and capable simulator, has anyone tried re-creating (with our very limited info) any of the recent battles from the actual, real life conflict?

At this stage, it will probably amount to no more than initial setting, what we know of the general forces and possible key points of contention during the battle.

I personally, would be very interested to see how Debaltsev could be re-fought...

Please, no digression in the causes/reasons for the conflict - i just want to model it, or extrapolate from the current status..

KP

Of course, Instantly after I post i see the Snake_Eyes little stalin grad topic.

It would be very interesting to see just how much info we could rustle up from the internet, mil publishings and personal contacts alone...

I have a relative in the BA. He might be able to send some pointers.

Ideally, we'd need a russian/ukrainian/polish helper...

Of course, Instantly after I post i see the Snake_Eyes little stalin grad topic.

It would be very interesting to see just how much info we could rustle up from the internet, mil publishings and personal contacts alone...

I have a relative in the BA. He might be able to send some pointers.

Ideally, we'd need a russian/ukrainian/polish helper...

Creation of Donbas war "historical" scenarios now impossible. Ukraine troops all around uses combined forces from mech/tank troops, airmobile troops, National Guard, special police battalions. Add to this special forces and volunteers. For example, in Donetsk airport were involved all named units. So we have to expect modules with UKR VDV/marines/NGU etc and with Russian-backed UNCONS. 

Edited by Haiduk