Real Us Mil Manuals for anyone who's interested modern kind

Pat O

While I find it disturbing that I can find these open source on the web might as well put them to good use. I can tell you that the SBCt ( Stryker Brigade Combat Team) manuals are the legitimate ones Strongly suggest any serious CMSF or CMBS player really take a look at the SBCT Company manual. I have noticed the missions involving Strykers tend to get you blown up alot if you try and use the ICV like an IFV. Conventional Army Mission for Strykers is to work supported by heavy mech or lots of arty in Urban terrains against limited armor. the Most dangerous thing in a Stryker is the Dismounts. It is just a Taxi. But here is the link

http://armypubs.army.mil/doctrine/7_Series_Collection_1.html

Yeah no joke. I remember seeing the COIN manual in barnes and noble bargain bun for 8 bucks. Bought it and compared it to the issued one thinking it might just be disinformation. nope its the real deal. Petraus made a lot of money on that one.

Not all of the stuff online is accessable to the public. Some of the more tactical level stuff and how to stuff is off limits.

Correct. all manuals have a disclaimer on the front or 2nd page stating theyre classification. if its classified you can get it online but only with certain privilages. just be careful was you share and look for a release statement. i forget what it is but its uniform like everything else