VG 1945 CNO Doc on Italian and German naval Spec Ops!

While I vigorously object to the term "sneak craft," I'm about three minutes on in this crisp, clear doc on a subject little known even to many WW II buffs. I rather doubt the Allies referred to the SBS folding canoes, British chariots and X-craft as "sneak craft," and its use seems nasty and  unwarranted in the film. 

While we're on this subject, may I commend to your attention the deep and groggy Hitler's Secret Commandos, by Herman Blocksdorf? It is to German and Italian naval Spec Ops what a Fedorowicz Panzer book is to that subject. Originally published in German, it is without a doubt the most complete study ever done on the subject and has the goods to back the claims.

(Returns later very pleased after watching the whole thing)

First rate, with astounding, super detailed footage (I had no idea existed; was grateful for pics in the book)  and grog grade information in the narration.

Regards,

John Kettler

Edited by John Kettler

Aragorn2002,

You're most welcome, Did you like the vid? I love that there are people out there who somehow find those old training films, digitally convert them, then upload them. The government made, I believe, something like 10,000 separate and distinct films during the war, with most much shorter than this one.

Regards,

John Kettler