Has anyone played the Black Sea like boardgame Visegrad by Decision Games?

I think this is on topic enough to be in this forum. Visegrad, unlike Black Sea, however proposes Germany and the US being too involved with their own problems initially to get into the fight and has Russia vs the Ukraine and Poland with a little help from the other eastern NATO countries. 

Sequoia,

This is the first I've heard of the game, not that I've been modern warfare boardgame current in a long time, but the overall story would, in a CMBS context, make for happier Russian nationals, since the apex predator Abrams wouldn't be around ruining their armor more or less at will. Who knows? Maybe in that environment the T-90AM could become the apex predator? I simply don't know enough about the capabilities of the Ukraine Army OPLOT and OPLOT-M and the Polish PT-91 Twardy and the Leo 2A4 and Leo 2A5 to say. 

Regards,

John Kettler

Average rating seems to be 5.5 / 10 so this does not seem like best possible product. Personally I would like to see more digital versions of board games since they are simpler thus they should be better with AI. I don't know about tanks, but Google seems to indicate that Leopard 2A5 is considered better than Abrams. Since near no body seems to appreciate T-90 I would ques that things ultimately comes down to numbers. Russia does not need best but a good enough military to make things work.  I do not really know how board game would model these things since they must be simple enough for human to understand.