"Choreographed" Scenario

Maybe it targets a niche market! Scavengers and scroungers? If only we could get the ability to have allied troops do that to the KIA axis. And vice-versa. Yes, I know. Many threads, blah blah blah

There's one case where there's a good argument for scavenging cross-nation: the Sten SMG magazine was a copy of the MP38 magazine, and the 9mm ammo used by both sides was compatible. Brits and those armed along the British pattern should be able to freely scavenge 9mm rounds off the enemy... apart from the risk of booby-traps I suppose...

12 downloads so somebody wants to try it. :D

It comes with a ReadMe, so please follow the guidance in there...and READ THE BRIEFING.

Load the saved game and down in the lower right, click menus and click briefing.

Post your comments here, I have thick skin. But remember, I do admit it is not for everyone.

I enjoyed making it and I enjoy playing it. I have had some various endings at the bridge. 

Edited by kohlenklau