CM and nVidia's Shadowplay

Thewood1

I have.  First enable Shadowplay to record "Desktop".  Start CM, Alt-Tab back to desktop and press what ever key it is that you use to start recording.  You should see the indication light/prompt that Shadowplay is now recording.  Go back to CM and there you go.  I have my Shadowplay settings set to "Manually Record".  

I thought that you could take screenies with SP but it appears that Nvidia still has yet to implement it.  If you have Fraps you can always run Fraps like normal but don't record with it so you do not get the resource hit that Fraps produces and just use it for screenies.  I believe the issue is that CM is an OpenGL based title which for some technical reason is not really a "Fullscreen" title thus you need to enable SP for "Desktop Recording"

• 2 months later...

I thought that you could take screenies with SP but it appears that Nvidia still has yet to implement it.  If you have Fraps you can always run Fraps like normal but don't record with it so you do not get the resource hit that Fraps produces and just use it for screenies.  I believe the issue is that CM is an OpenGL based title which for some technical reason is not really a "Fullscreen" title thus you need to enable SP for "Desktop Recording"

I'm using laptop with GTX 765M, with most 350.12 driver version. But this damn shadowplay never works for my CMBS. Desktop Recording is disabled, and no recording was done. Do you have any idea about this? Also, which program is good for recording other than shadowplay?