In Russia, Tiny is Huge! post 1.01 upgrade

If its only a small number of maps that are affected you might want to sit tight, avoid the bad ones and wait for a patch to fix 'em. This is entirely unexpected. Lets see what the heck happened. If its a large number of maps... well... reinstalling back to v1.00 would get you the original maps.

MarkEzra, your right except that it is not 100% always a huge map. about 1 out of 3 times I get a proper map size tiny, then the rest of the time I get a Huge. Maybe I had some weird files when I decompressed the 1.01 as I have other issues as in my QB instead of smooth hill contours I have jagged 100 meter high hills that are almost vertical. 

Maybe I had some weird files when I decompressed the 1.01 as I have other issues as in my QB instead of smooth hill contours I have jagged 100 meter high hills that are almost vertical. 

Yeah, that sounds like some corrupted files. You might want to have a go at reinstalling the patch. BTW, someone posted recently that while most mods are safe, there was one or two—sorry, I forget which—that should be removed while the patch is being installed. I don't know if that relates to your problem at all, but it is something you might want to look into.

Michael