CMFI + GL bundle - game version?

Well the latest version of CMFI is based on the v3 engine yes. That did not ship with GL though that was an upgrade afterwards. Although if you are talking about what is currently available in the store then I am not 100% sure it may have been changed to the latest version.

Edited to add I cannot tell for sure either I suggest contacting their help desk to get a definitive answer.

Edited by IanL

Sorry for my stupid question, but what does that mean for me, if I would buy the Italy+Gustav bundle?

Is the newest version of the engine available for this or not?

And btw, how big is the bundle download? It's only displayed as bigger than 2 GB (> 2 GB) in the shop.

Edited by Skinfaxi

Based on what @sburke said the we believe you would need to buy the CMFI+GL bundle and then the v3 engine upgrade to get totally up to date. I have no idea how big the downloads are. I have them lying around on a HD at home so I could answer you later - but I would have to remember so don't hold your breath 'cause you might die :D

An up to date CMFI install says it is version 1.2.