Motivation level question for the Beta Testers

As we know, motivation above normal in AFV crews for BN, FI, and RT often yields some atypical behavior, whereas normal and below motivation tends to keep realism higher.

Did you find the same thing to be true for BS, or are crews really more likely to stay in the vehicle when it's damaged or getting hit a lot, etc?

Played some since I dl'ed yesterday but haven't seen nearly enough to have an opinion on it.

Motivation level question for the Beta Testers

I can't speak for the others but mine is holding up pretty well - oh wait you mean in game.

I've not seen it as a problem, but at the same time I think it's fair to say most vehicle hits are more lethal in BS than the WWII titles. This is likely to reduce the number of survivors and at the same time reduce further their morale state.

If you have not seen how big a BOOM a BMP-3 usually makes when hit you should have a watch - no pistol packing heroes after that ;)

P

Edited by Pete Wenman

Yep, I've seen the lunar surface impression a group of brewed up BMP-3's leaves, lol.

In a QB I just played, a couple of MT-LB's had .50 cal penetrations in the front from M1A2's and they just reversed.  They had time to abandon, but they didn't and shortly thereafter they went kablooie.  That was the AI, so no idea what motivation level they were.